The SJCS Bridge Fund makes SJCS' covenant-based Christian education sustainable and available to more families. It opens up our community to welcome more students into our classrooms where they will engage with our outstanding teachers who provide them with educational excellence, a Biblical worldview, and a focus on growing a strong foundation for the whole child.
When you give towards the Bridge Fund, you help SJCS create a bridge to welcome & support families in our Tiger community and provide a world-class Christian education which focuses on raising up the whole child in partnership with their parents and church community.The Bridge Fund is allocated to:
- Fund Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Fund discounted tuition such as Pastoral Discounts
- Long term sustainability for covenant-based Christian education
- Invest in SJCS Endowment Fund
Will you consider the giving opportunity to help extend the reach of our San Jose Christian School and its sustainability for future generations?
The goal for the Bridge Fund this year is $200,000.
How you can give:
- Drop donations off at office or mail to:
San Jose Christian School
1300 Sheffield Ave
San Jose, CA 95008
- Stock donations are accepted. Please contact Tanya Garside for more details.
- DONATE TO SJCS BRIDGE FUND ONLINE (through PayPal)
If you like to contribute or have questions about the Bridge Fund please contact Head of School, Mr. Buddy Hucks.
Take a look at our 2019 Tiger Focus Brochure to Learn More
2019 Tiger Focus | "Why support the Bridge Fund?"
Our 2020 Tiger Focus Brochure is coming soon in the mail. If you want to make sure you are on our mailing list, please complete the form on this page.